how to sell
how does it work?
- If you have items that you are interested in consigning with us, simply email us a few photos and share any relevant details (brand names, item description, sizes and colours) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
- Not every piece of clothing that gets submitted for consignment will be sold. We heavily curate the collection of clothing and we only accept what we know will sell.
- We accept sizing from newborn to 11-years (children size large)
- Pricing will be set at our discretion, however, if there is a specific price you would like to receive, please communicate that in your email.
- Once we engage with you on the items we are interested in selling you will be provided a Consignment Agreement to sign, outlining the terms of selling.
- Your items will remain in our possession until they have sold. If the garment has not sold after the term, you can choose to:
- extend your consignment term which will relist your garments,
- donate your garments,
- have your garments shipped back to you (at your expense) or,
- pick them up from an agreed upon pre-arranged location.
how much can i make?
- You will make 40% on the sale of each item sold
- You have the option of turning your earnings into store credit to give you 50% earnings that you can use towards a future purchase. This credit will never expire.
what we will accept
- High-quality brands you would find in a boutique or high-end store and designer labels.
- New or practically new baby and kids clothes in excellent condition
- New or barely worn shoes and boots in pristine condition
- In-style items or classic pieces that are still trendy
- Accepting all seasons of clothing
what we will not accept
- Basic brands like, Old Navy or Joe Fresh.
- Fast fashion brands like H&M.
- Underwear or pajamas.
- Sleepers, onesies - except if they are designer brands
- We will not accept clothing that is faded, stained, patched, pilled or is missing buttons or has broken zippers.
for more information please visit our faq page.